Kevin White is the Executive Chairman of Easton Investments, and the founder and former Managing Director of WHK Group Limited (now Crowe Horwath Australasia Limited). He has a proven track record of building, developing and maximising the potential of ASX listed companies.
With deep industry experience in financial planning, merchant banking and the financial services sector, he understands strategy, the market, and the potential of businesses in the current environment.
Kevin is a Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited and Chairman of Freehills Patent Attorneys.
In his spare time Kevin can be found tearing up the kilometres on his bike or setting off to climb the nearest mountain – just for fun.
- Non-Executive Director, Hayes Knight NSW
- Chairman, Easton Investments Limited
- Non-Executive Director and Chairman, RACV
- Chairman, Freehills Patent Attorneys
- Former Managing Director, WHK Group Limited
- Former Non-Executive Director, IOOF Group
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
- Bachelor, Engineering (civil)
- Masters, Engineering Science
- Masters Business Administration
Favourite line from a movie
“I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.”
Don Corleone, The Godfather