Greg has a passion for a challenge. He brings a wealth of practical experience, an astute commercial mind, and his knowledge of tax law to his work and leadership of the corporate finance team in Sydney.
Mostly, clients appreciate his genuine interest in their businesses and ability to quickly bring complex issues down to size.
Greg specialises in strategic planning techniques, working with enterprises going through a structured growth phase. He is an expert in SME business valuations and has significant experience in merger, acquisition, divestment and capital raising transactions.
He is a familiar face in the Australian media as an expert commentator on business and taxation issues. He regularly appears in the Australian Financial Review and other business publications. He is also a well known and regarded presenter in Australia and overseas.
- Managing Director, ASX listed Easton Investments Limited
- Director, Morison KSi International Asia Pacific
- Former member, Advisory Panel for the Board of Taxation
- Former member, Federal Government’s Small Business Consultative Committee
- Former Chairman, NSW Public Practice Committee, CPA Australia
- Former National Chairman, Small Business Centre of Excellence, CPA Australia
- A Practical Guide to Business Valuations for SMEs, CCH Australia
- Author, Practice Management for Professionals
- Co-author, Sale of Business & Succession Tool Kit
- Co-author, CGT in Practice, CPA Australia
- Co-author, STS in Practice, CPA Australia
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
- Bachelor of Business
- Fellow, CPA Australia
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA), Taxation Institute of Australia
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
Favourite line from a movie
“… Go ahead, make my day.”