A series of support measures were announced jointly on Tuesday by the Federal and NSW Governments for those impacted by extended lockdowns.
Whilst we are still waiting for some further details, we wanted to keep you in the loop about the extended lockdown support measures.
Click the links above if you wish to access more information on:
- Extension and increase of the COVID-19 disaster payments for individuals
- Expansion of the 2021 COVID-19 business grants program - up to $15,000
- Up to $10,000 cashflow support per week for business
- $1,500 micro business grants
- Payroll tax deferrals and a 25% payroll tax waiver
- Rent moratorium, protections and grants
- Support for the arts and accommodation business sectors
There is a lack of clear guidance at present around:
- What is "appropriate leave" for the disaster payments for individuals
- How the payment rate rules work for the COVID disaster payment when losing less than 20 hours of work
- The decline in turnover tests and how staffing levels will be measured.
We'll bring you further details as soon as they are released.